Saturday, July 26, 2008

And it's the 101st blog post, FINALLY!

Hey People!

I lurve all of you!!!! OK, random, random.

And Glynis, just accpet him for God's sake. He likes you and I know you like him to, just say one word: yes!!!!!!

Plus, this is the 1o1st post on this blog!!!! Yay! But since, every hundred posts, I shall change a thing drastically on my blog, and that will be, my URL, so, please change it on your thingy people, it's now the address on top of your screen. So yup, happy? Ok, it's been two years, it's way too long, the URL, I mean, so yeh.

Oh, people? Check out my playlist below. it's got all my fave songs!!! Check it out, ok, so, it's a bit slow, but that's the best I can do, I don't wanna use too many HTML add-ons, it takes too much space on my layout, sorry. And yup, I can't BELIEVE (!!!) I have forgotten, or maybe possibly deleted it TEPPEN, which is by NEWS on the playlist!!! Argh!!!

Sheesh, I am soooo tired, ok, so there's the Social Studies project too, BAM! I will just faint of exhaustion just doing my work! How are we suppsed to study for PSLEs like that?

I want strawberry popcorn~

Ok, anything chocolate will do (eg, Ben and Jerry's), that is if, strawberry popcorn is too hard to find, but in U.K, you can buy it at the local groceries.....*sigh*

I MISS YOU LOADS DAISY! GET YOUR BUTT HERE! I HAV SO MUCH TO TELL YOU!!!!!

One key step on how to make a friend?

-Smile
-Compliments
-Help them to do their work (teach, not copying)
-Be rough, play games they play (works only on guys)
-Just, you know, the above and go your own way.

Now that's what I have learnt. :)

OMG, yay! I can actually understand simple Korean (without the subtitles) now!! Yipee! Ok, Japanese is a tad harder, so I'll leave it till after my exams, don't want to be stupid, you see.

XOXO,
The Queen B

No comments: