Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dare Games

Hey People!

To Jia Rui: OK, so more wasabi nuts or more seaweed the day after tomorrow? Which is your lover now, huh? Is it still wasabi? What I do know is that you are liking the seaweed, of course, it's too spicy for ya, init? Don't deny it! I am an observer, remember? However, at the rate I'm providing snacks (for particular lesson in school, to keep us awake, of course), I bet you before PSLE, the entire container will be empty. Danry's starting to like it too.

To Darren: OMG! I can't believe you told them! Today Quan Jun was like....nevermind. I told you not to say! Ever heard of being sensitive to people's feelings?

OMG, why am I surrounded so many GUYS? As friends?????? Are boys really that stupid???????????????? Ever heard of KEEP A SECRET?! LOL

I will not play dare games ever again. I will not play dare games ever again. I will not play dare games ever again. I will not play dare games ever again. I will not play dare games ever again. I swear, my dare created by Charis and Poh Yi is the worst and most difficult, holding a dude's hand (my best male friend, of course, not since I foun out what Darren did), is nothing, but to be dared to score top 5 overall in the entire class for Prelims and (possibly) PSLE? How hard is THAT? And the forfeit is well, first, to treat Charis and Poh Yi to a full lunch (ok, that one I can settle, easy, Charis, sushi or Pastamania,anybody?) and maybe do a double dare, which is really bad!

What am I gonna do? Ok, I'll study, all right!

XOXO,
The Queen B

No comments: