Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Puppy! I want it!

Hey People!



I love school, but at the moment, I hate it! No more late nights for me to emo and cry over heartbreaks (drama-wise, if you have been reading the previous posts), can't wait until the exams are over. I can't wait to emo and cry again! Plus, it gives me kl ideas for my stories! OK, people, a race against time, what? The plot please. Friendship or love? Choose one and please gimme the answer in the comments!



J'ai fini l'expose! At least, for the RACIAL HARMONY thingy, yeh. A race against time? Not so much. Help!



And NO! No proposal diasukasen style plot. I will totally be killed. Something else. Help. And make sure one main character dies in the end! It;s cooler. Actually, it's not cool, with the blood and all. But you can descr9ibe more like feelings, memories, the senario, etc. Don't make me write a novel, please. 6-8 pages in font 12 is the max. You know what? I'll just cheat, I'll just minimize the font to 10. HEHE, not all's left is my art projets. AKA, creating movement using a focal point, which is difficult for me, since my focal point is on the left of the page and is a fashion model. Well done, Queen B, you are the pro. NOT.



And the celebrating a s'pore spirit, which is totally diff. since I'm not really THAT patriotic to my country, if you get what I mean, I wanna graduate in Yale (U.S) and work in Dubai! And study Japanese and Korean, finish my French and maaaaaayyyybe take up Spanish, and all that other stuff I always wanted to do. I wanna go to Japan! And U.S. And Dubai.



And get a puppy (like the one in 10 Promises to my dog, or Otokoyama in Yukan Club, or Hana Kimi (Jap)'s or the one where Koyama Keiichiro and Yamashita Tomohisa posed with, the sheepdog, when they were pretty young) from Japan!



I'm not exactly returning to Singapore when I o off to college, but of course, it'll still be my country. Duh!



XOXO,

The (super-hyped because of the 10 Promises to My Dog puppy) Queen B



This Dog! I want it! I'm adding it to my wishlist!

No comments: