Tuesday, August 12, 2008

And one More thing....

Intruders!

Where is everyone???? Why aren't anyone of you going online?? You know I can't call, my parents will kill me!!! Where's everyone?? Ok, Gabs, you are totally excused, as usual, you are probably in Spain or something visiting you uncle...or whoever, but where's your laptop???

Hey, I'm the one that's supposed to be stressed up here you know, hello, prelims are a week away and PSLEs are- OMG, don't even REMIND me.

And Chrissy, are you ever going to reply my e-mail? And Anjali, sorry, am banned from Facebook at the moment.

And DAISY, why are you always free when I'm not?? Life sucks. I'm really sorry. The social studies project was just DRIVING ME UP THAT STUPID WALL. I am so nervy. Sorry, but seriously, projects, at this time??? Yale is at stake (kinda) here!!!!! Well, so's PLMGSS.

Write, not chat, please. Sorry, but that's the best I can do, my mam won't allow me to IM. I KNOW!!! NEWS album has better be worth the effort.

XOXO,
The Queen Bee (buzz....)

No comments: