Saturday, July 12, 2008

Eek!

Hey People!

I am so, so bored!

But hey, at least now I have a two-toned skin colour, YAY!

See? I'm talking rubbish now (but I DO have a two-toned skin-colour)!!!

Boredom does weird things to me, the next thing I'll be doing is re-watch Gossip Girl episodes all over again, or something. No, something crazier. Like, I don't know, write a memior or something. Not that I have the time to, I mean. Now that I have started to work really hard for the stupid exams. I have absolutely no life at the moment.

I can't wait until after the stupid exams, then I can throw away all my practice papers and books!!! Whee~! And then do some cool post exams stuff like go out on outings and stuff and at least concentrate on my designs like my friends keep on telling me to.

OH, god, I think I need something inspirational to watch, like Dragon Zakura or something. Why did the batch of CDs sent to Singapore have to be so rubbish?! This is so unfair.

XOXO,
The Queen B

No comments: