Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Now in School

Hey People!

OMG! Je suis fatigue! LOL!

I wish Ashwin was here, at least he could teach me...nvm. oK, I gues I have to go offline soon. Plus, the school keyboards are so...I'm not used to it basically. But hey, at least now I know someone in my school like Hana Kimi Jap!!!!! Yeh! I am so cheered up! At least, kind of.

Minus the headache and the Panadol I took. And the Waffle Crisps. And homework. And whatever.

And the Chinese Opera expose. Wait, why am I typing in broken English??!

Note to self:
-Add Proposal pic to this blog!
-Practice Chinese Opera thingy
-Picture Dicussion 1, do it, write it, practice
-Sleep! (jk!)
-Check Wei Chong's blog
-Oh, and change the NEWS pic when I HAVE TIME. It's getting sucky. Change ad get latest pic with Yamapi's new hair, like the one for Code Blue.
-Plus, get Kat-tun pic! A nice one! Like a LIPS MV picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I'm not exactly the most organised person. Look at my school file.


XOXO,
The Queen B

No comments: