Friday, July 11, 2008

OMG

Hey People!

In the meantime, this blog has unofficially become the blog of the living dead. Seriously, I am dead tired. If it wasn't for chocolate, I'll be falling asleep now. And it's all because of so much homework and assignments. They might as well make us write ten novels or something. OMG. To top it off, the school's freaking out over the minister's visit and is making us practice until we are totally flawless. And I have to wear a cheongsam! This is bad, I have never even worn one before. PUH-LEASE! I would much rather DEHYDRATE in a kimono under the Sun than wear a cheongsam. No offence. I just don't like it. Plus, the one that I am wearing makes me look like a slut (kinda). At least, I look weird in it.

Anyway, I am so, so tired, I had to drag myself out of bed despite me having overslept 10 minutes, for the past few days. OMG. To think that I was happy to be back at school. HAH! This was too good to be true. SIGH!!!!!!!

I am so exhausted. But on the bright side, I managed to figure out a pretty okay plot for my story, yes, the one I have been freaking out over. UH HUH! A Race Against Time!

A guy and girl have been best childhood friends since forever. However, one day, the guy suddenly finds out that he needs to get a (whatever organ or blood, haven't decided yet) transplant and to top it off, he suddenly becomes comatose due to an accident. The girl is devastated and doesn't know what to do. She wants to confess feelings to him when he wakes up, but when? She is desperate to find a donor, but when she realises that she can donate the organ (or blood) to him, he is slipping away from the world.....

OK, people, comments please. Do you think this is a tad to gooey for the P5s? Or too drama? Like one liter of tears?

XOXO,
The Queen B

No comments: