Sunday, July 20, 2008

Top few most inspiring songs of all times!

Hey People!



All my friends (especially from church) keep asking me what is my fave song and all that.



Right, so here's a list of the most inspiring songs of all times!

  • Cherish-by NEWS
  • Summertime-by NEWS
  • Party time-by NEWS
  • Dreams Come True-by HSJ
  • Dragon Zakura song (whatever its called!)-by Yamashita Tomohisa
  • Someone's Watching Over Me-by Hilary Duff
  • Sorafune-by Tokio
  • Keep the Faith-by KAT-TUN
  • Teppen-by NEWS
  • Ugly-by Sugababes

OK, technically, they aren't really inspiring, but I always feel better and stuff when I listen to them.

Now, for the best songs of all times!

  • Cherish-by NEWS
  • Summertime-by NEWS
  • Damaged-by Danity Kane
  • Baby Love-by Nicole Scherzinger
  • Happily Never After-by Nicole Scherzinger
  • Low-by Flo Rida
  • 4 minutes to Save the World-by Madonna
  • Dreams Come True-by HSJ
  • Too Little Too Late-by Jojo
  • Just So You Know-by Jesse Maccartney
  • Me Love-by Sean Kingston
  • Only Have Feelings for You-by Fahrenheit
  • Irreplacable-by Beyonce
  • Reflection-by XTina
  • Wake up-by Hilary Duff
  • Teenagers-by MCR
  • Catch Your Wave-by Click 5
  • Perhaps Love-by Howl and J
  • Killer-by Baby Vox
  • Walk Away-by Kelly Clarkson
  • Umbrella-by Rihanna
  • Dani California-by RHCP
  • Snow (Hey OH)-by RHCP
  • Sad Tango-by Rain
  • Bite the Dust-by PCD
  • Stickwitu-by PCD
  • Beep-by PCD
  • Don't Ya-by PCD
  • Hey Juliet-by LMNT
  • Right Where You Want Me-by Jesse Mccartney

Yup, so people, for Christmas, I want you to get me BIG POSTERS of NEWS (6 individual pictures, one v. nice group pic), KAT-TUN, Fahrenheit, Hey! Say! JUMP, and all their albums. I am so greedy, aren't I? LOL. And help me wrap skins (cool ones) for my iPod speakers, laptop and iPod. The cell phone will wait. Merci beaucoup! Tres faboluos!

XOXO,

The excited Queen B!

No comments: