Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summary

Hey People!!!



I know, I know, I just got another two e-mails from my friends complaining (aren't the roles kinda reversed??? I'm the one that's supposed to be ALWAYS complaining!!!) that it's kinda hard to pick out the Best Bits of each show since they kept on scrolling down and stuff and because my post was kinda long. So here I go again!



Best bits of:



Hana Kimi:



-I am not a homo

-The lie detector and the Senior

-The Panty Thief

-I'm a victim..me too

-The Summer

-When Sano kisses his frenemy

-The Treasure Hunt

-The Delayed Star Festival



Proposal Diasakusen:



-Coffee Milk! (ep.2)

-The Paper Crane and the Sensei (ep.2)

-Sitting outside in the cold, waiting...Just waiting..(ep. 5)

-When Tsuru kisses Ken (ep. 5)

-The Proposal to Rei (ep. 9



Dragon Zakura (and yeh, I remembered, or rather GOOGLED "Boo's" name here: it's Masami...)



-Don't Stop until you hit the wall!





Nobuta W/O Produce:



-I lost my bike key!

-The Suitcase

-Like Father, Like son, Equally violent (ok, not funny, just ironic)



(omg, I forgot the rest of the good bits!!!!! Nevermind, just watch it either way)



My Boss My Hero:



-27 million yen

-The Parabola

-Your PANTS!

-This, is, the DARK SIDE?!

-Shh...don't say that! And you know, you really should understand girls better!

-Makky, Makky, Call my master that and I'll kill you two times!



Yukan Club:



-Oh! Kidnap me! (That HEY!SAY! JUMP! guy is soooo cute!)

-The sad tale and Mirouku's tears

-Mirouku+Bidou+The pillow

-Miroku's parents' anniversary

-Um, the guys as GURLS?!

That's about it. And the best songs currently on my playlist are the following:

-Keep the Faith (KAT-TUN)

-Summertime (NEWS)

-LIPS (KAT-TUN)

-Cherish! (NEWS)

-Sonafune (Tokio)

-Love Juice (Akanishi Jin as part of KAT-TUN)

-Goukasen OST (HEY! SAY! JUMP)

-Your Seed (HSJ!)

-Dreams Come True (HSJ)

-Liar (NEWS)

-etc. etc. too many.

XOXO,

The Queen B









No comments: