Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Scratch that

Hello my little darlings!

Me again (you'll never get sick of me!)!

ANYWAY. Despite what Lu Jian thinks, I am not crazy nor do I have screws loose in my head. Hey, what? NEWS is a freaking good band, d'accord?

And so, he and Danial have promised to get me the following as graduation presents!

  • Kurosagi!
  • Dragon Zakura (yeh huh, mine went bust remember?)
  • Code Blue (I mean, once it comes out, around the time we finish exams, that is)
  • Posters!
  • NEWS album
  • HSJ album
  • Kat-tun album

HMMMM...and more and more.

Oh, and my new fave songs (after Cherish, Summertime and Dreams Come True)? Love Song by Yamapi (see? Why can't all of you see that NEWS and all have good voices???) and Colorful and Sorry Juliet and-and- and-. Gosh, I forgot. Either way, lots. I LOVE Love Song, so sweet. Bummer, Grace! And yeh, I kinda have listened to Cherish, like 192 times since, well, January. Yup. I know. Crazy, But its so CUTE! I can kind of forget about the pink gloves issue my sis and I freaked over.

KIND OF.

XOXO,

The Queen Bee

No comments: