Sunday, August 31, 2008

Argh!

Hello dar-lings!

I can't wait after the exams!!! 1 month, 8 days and counting. Yeh, so yesterday, since I was like, so superly bored, I was brainstorming (um, no Daryl, we are NOT going out
*pukes*).

-Oh, freak, what happened to the subtitles???

Anyway, we were like, "what are we gonna do in 1 month (and eight days)???"

And, here's PART of my incomplete list:

  • Go Sakae Sushi with, half the class
  • Go shopping with Charis and Megan
  • Go watch movie with the same half the class
  • Go for another movie with just Christie and Joey
  • Celebrate like there's no tomorrow
  • Watch Goukasen (maybe)
  • Watch Dragon Zakura
  • Watch Code Bleu-I mean, Blue
  • Party and sleepover at the chalets
  • Watch Kurosagi
  • Thrash Lu Jian's house with Danial (permisson granted)
  • Watch My NEVER ENDING WONDERFUL STORY concert again
  • Finish preparing graduation gift
  • Plan my sister's prom dress (light blue or green??? Decisons decisons!)
  • Go for a day out with my buds (Christie, Joey, Megan, Charis, Wei Chong, Lu Jian, Danial, Alicia, Poh Yi etc.)-check off my wishlist
  • Get grad. presents for FRIENDS
  • Prepare to cry

Oh yeh, speaking of my wishlist, FYI, my sis just checked to day and the Doushite kimi wo siki ni natte shimatten darou? single itself is already $54. Have a nice life Lu Jian and Danial. Good luck!!! LOL. Relax, I totally erased some of the stuff.

Except for NEWS Pacific. And some others. And yeh, you can't find Kurosagi ANYWHERE(totally unfair), but if you want to order it from Japan, hey, who's complaining?? ;)

I CAN'T WAIT! It's making me VERY cranky......

XOXO,

The Lil' Miss

No comments: