Sunday, August 31, 2008

So CUTE!!!

Hello again darlings!

Yesh, yesh, I know, the only few words/phrases in my vocabulary bank today are the following:

  • CUTE
  • SWEET
  • Go and die!!!
  • Whatever/Whatevs!
  • Love Song
  • Cherish
  • Graduation
  • Cranky
  • Yamapi
  • Shige
  • Ryo
  • Keichiro
  • Masuda
  • Tegoshi
  • Chinen

Ok, and it kinda goes on, but you get what I mean.

ANYWAY, scratch whatever I said about having a grand wedding, um, actually, no. You know what? Forget what I just said. I want to go honeymooning in Bora Bora!!! Hawaii is just so not original, so Bora Bora is totally cool

Hey, I'm peachy.

Alors, I am so bored! I KNOW! Let's make some lists!

My (Updated) Wishlist for Graduation:

  • NEWS album-Pacific
  • NEWS singles-Taiyou No Namida, Summertime
  • KAT-TUN album-The Queen of Pirates
  • NEWS concerts-My NEVER ENDING WONDERFUL STORY, Pacific
  • BoA album- Made in Twenty (ok, that was so last year, but it is the best)
  • Tohoshinki single- Doushite kimi wo saki ni natte shimatte darou?
  • Kurosagi (I'm not complaining! Read the previous post)
  • NEWS/ KAT-TUN/ HSJ/Tohoshinki posters!

Hmmm, I reduced the number of items, only more expensive, LOL!

XOXO,

The Lil' Miss

No comments: