Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heehee

Hello darlings!

What a funny thing happened yesterday! I totally got bakc at the idiot Lu Jian! Yipee!!! Yup, it was raining and stuff, so he kept on throwing the basketball at me at the shelter, and I was pretty irritated. So, yeh, I wasn't aiming properly, and I (unintentionally!) whacked him with the basketball at his......and now he's complaining. Well, it was his fault for annyoing me!!!

Sexist freak.

And that dumbo of Danial. OK, so I passed him my updated wishlist during class, but who asked him to open it at that time??? And for sure, I got into trouble. That TOOT.

And anyway, I totally want the Love Song single (if there IS one) and yeh. Are boys really THAT dumb??? OK, joking. But yeh.

Oh, and get me PD(um, no Princess Diaries) special!!!! EEEEEE!!!!! I'm bored!!! Only a couple more exam papers more and I'M FREE. Now let's not think about graduation or not seeing each other again. Think positive. Yeh. I can't wait!!!! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And by the way, what do guys noramlly want to receive? I have to get grad. presents for my guy friends. I hate doing that, It gives me headaches. Help people, help.

XOXO,

Little Miss Sunshine

No comments: