Tuesday, June 30, 2009

*Sniff*

Hey everyone!

I know. I do NOT have swine flu despite me having cough, fever, runny nose, difficulty breathing (duh) etc, etc despite what other people say. I went to the doctor. I mean, seriously, what's up with the rumours? LOL! If I did get it, I wouldn't even have access to the Internet at the CDC. Right?

And ok, I'm a lil' sad because I'm missing one super important Jap class NOW and it totally sucks! But nevermind. Let's think happy thoughts....hmmmm.....Oh. Yeh. Buzzer Beat.

Uh huh!!! I just watched yet another CM (thanks to the Yamapi fansite on Facebook) and I'm excited about it!!! OK, and technically because it involves cheerleaders (indeed, Kim!!) and there was this scene where the spec peeps were a sea of hot pink (now don't you like that, KY?)! All I know is that my sister will get peckish over that part, but she'll get over it. Oh yeh. Combine cheerleaders and hot pink and you get success. TOTALLY. *Gets stoned by fans* Alright! Sorry! I kept talking about pink and stuff until I kinda forgot the main star here- Yamapi! Yeh!

He's really sweet in the drama and they hugged (at least, I think so) and KISSED!! WHOO~~~!!! *Goes into cloud nine and does some crazy dance* Hey, hey people! I think I'm gonna enjoy this!! This is so opposite of ProDai, but oh well! They KISSED!! Need I say more? *Mutters to herself* His hair is kinda bad, but I'll let it pass.....

ANYWAY. So unlike my delusional sister who is insisting that all the dramas and stuff will come out on Thursday, which is bull, Buzzer Beat is gonna be released on the 13th. Yeh, that's for you, Charmaine, because you are forever stuck in your room as though you're studying for Todai or Yale or whatever. Anyway, you totally got Signal and Right Back to You stuck in my head. And EVERYONE SINGLE PERSON (fine, except for Ohno's girlfriend, I forgot her name, and the police team and minor people) DIED IN MAOU. DARN OHNO. MADE ME CRY LIKE CRAZY. Now Charmaine, why couldn't you have stopped the DVD where he hugged her and stuff and leave it that way so that we can go off with our crude imaginations and they got married and had unbelievably cute kids and stuff and he forgot all about revenge???? Huh??? Why??? Injustice much???

Even DANIAL now thinks that I've gone mental and stuff. Wait, he always did think that. But of course with my current situation I am super BLAH (insert appropriate adjective there)!!!!! I have zero inspiration for the Lit Up festival 09 play competition because all I can think about is revenge (due to watching Bang! Bang! You're Dead yesterday on youtube.com) and seriously, my shading is so bad today!!! Oh pooh! My right foot is rubbish. My drawing, I mean. And I woke up today to just stupidly decide that I cn score A's in art but I can use darn paint and a brush to save my life. Well maybe I can, but not that I know of. And why am I writing sentences that are practically a mile long? LOL. I am seriously cranky. Sumimasen.

Oh yeh, Danial, you promised that if you got me Ohno as my dance/ O level art teacher Yamapi as my drama/media studies teacher/brother and MatsuJun as my pet, I'll shut up? Yup, it's been three weeks. Where are they? And you've gone AWOL yourself. Now tell me, did you jump off the plane to Japan or something?

Oh no, wait, you're doing AYG right? HAHA! I forgot! But you still have to get me those guys. It's for my future (um, kinda?)...Gosh, I wonder what will happen to PLMGS if they DID come. I mean, we are a girls' school after all. Go figure.

But that's totally unfair because the (practically) nicest art teacher is leaving end year and the rest are probably gonna shout at me for slacking off/not paying attention/bad skills in class/freaking out over an A2 instead of A1 (sorry about that day, Vinita) etc. etc. So what am I gonna do? You tell me. And my sis will probably force me to take art if Ohno was there. Isn't that better??? ^^ LOL. Surrender to the fantasy.

Where the heck are you? Are suicidal from loving NEWS to much? Or blah (insert appropriate adjective here) because of the new debuting band because Takaki Yuya is irreplacable.

Wait, that's my sister.

Danial has officially gone MIA. Lu Jian, go find him...Unless you're LOA, then we'll leave him to shrivel up and die. MWAH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Kidding. :)

I love annoying both of you. Gosh, it sucks to be in a girls' school! No guys to bully!!!!!! :D Yes, Edwin's annoying, but oh well.

And Wei Chong still owes me one. You know. Drawing paper whackin on my head in Primary 5 until I cried?? Yup. :D.

Missing you lot.

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: