Monday, June 1, 2009

Aw Man!

Hey everyone!



I am so freakin' tired but I still have to go back to school from 7.30am till 5pm tomorrow!! Are they trying to kill me??? What kinda holiday is this?? And on Wednesday, I have to go from 8am to 5pm AGAIN!!

Well, I suppose I don't have it as bad as Vinita though. Now that's the reason why you don't join a sports CCA. :) Oh well....

Now, I know I was gonna say something but I forgot what. This is really bad....

But aren't you kinda overjoyed that I finally relinked all of you guys on my list and even added some others and updated my blog finally? And I just checked my LJ blog and apparently the previous two posts are in a mess because my LJ cut function is screwed up. I know. The Internet totally hates me because I always overload it with fangirl stuff.

Anyway...yeh. Today, I went to the Popular bookfair and the annual foodfair. The Popular one was a lil' disappionting but I bought like...ZILLIONS of notebooks coz I am obssessed. Yeh right. And the foodfair was a DISASTER. Seriously, why can't anyone just act CIVILIZED??? I totally had to injure my way through the whole thing....All I know is, Singaporeans are seriously into free samples- especialy the ones that come in super huge cups....but still, can everyone PLEASE PLEASE act a little more human?? No offence. I have like, two scratches and four angry red marks on my ankles that hurt like crazy...but that's another story from yesterday involving raffia string....

Everyone's so obssessed with BOFs it's kinda sickening. I mean, I love the entire drama and all...but um, don't think Jihoo's gonna sweep you guys off your feet, darlings...I think stuff like Hana Kimi (identity crisis much?), BOFs etc are really good stuff to watch and swoon over (the guys, I mean) but it's not...real. Ah, now you guys may say that ProDai is totally fake, but thta's not true. It exists in Iwase Ken's imagination. It's his regrets and what he could have done better. It can be his hopes that a fairy comes along to help him change it all. The Korean BOF? Um, a school like the Shinhwa one? Not so much. It's a fantasy. Big difference. I'm not trying to be bais or whatever...but that's my opinions . But oh well.

Now listening to: Hey Juliet-LMNT

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: