Saturday, June 13, 2009

I am so gonna....

Hey everyone!

OK, yeh, I'm back. I was too busy/lazy to blog these few days as I am in Dubai. Yes, my home!!! :)

Anyway, just came somewhere: SS501 is gonaa have an Asian tour!!! OK, and they are coming to Singapore! Oh yeh. Finally. I mean, why can't DBSK or Arashi ever make a single trip down to the tiny dot?? And when is NEWS gonna come round to debuting somewhere else? OK, so SS501 concert thingy will be in Korea, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia...did I miss any other places? Anyway, they are going to Japan, Tokyo on 13th of August, around when the Johnny's Summer concert '09 will commence. And NEWS is the first one up for all my fave bands. Therefore, I will totally be staying in Japan for 1 whole month. Or maybe two.

In my dreams. As if!! This is really injustified- in Dubai, students have....like....2 months off for summer!! And what do we people get?? One crummy month of June holis :(

And-OMG!! Yabu's gonna be a yakuza minion??? OMG, this is so funny! He DOES NOT have the look for this, but oh well, GANBATTE yo!

That's like...the only Johnny-related stuff so far. Gosh, this is really depressing. I can't wait till July/August! I just checked jpopasia.com and it's FLOODED with Boys over Flowers stuff. It's like, out of 4 pages, at least 5 posts are BOF related. Now that's a lot.

Oh...fine! Then there are 2 posts related to Arashi-apparently, their new single is top 10 in Japan and Ashita no Kioku is top 3 worldwide as a paid download! OMG! Arashi all the way ne! Now what's up with NEWS and being so...quiet?

Another thing: Yamapi's new drama, Buzzer Beat, the crank (beginning of filming) has been released and ok....his new hair is FINALLY shorter than mine, but it looks a little.....weird, I think. It looks like Lee Min Ho's when his hair was BLOWING and kinda decurled and frizzled. OK, I'm guessing a lot of you don't know what I'm talking about, nevermind. Still, it looks pretty good. Yamapi's hair, I mean.

Now, back to me. Yesterday, I was watching SUBBED re-runs of BOF on one of the Korean channels and on arirang, they had SS501 to sing for some programme! I was like, super happy! And I also went to Ibn Battuta mall and bought six shirts and one set of slumber stuff. And had my beloved Cinnabon! Oh yeh! Thank GOD I didnt get the normal sized one because it was mazzive!! And I bought another 3 books to add on to the nine that I already got at Kinokuniya. Have you seen Kinokuniya in Dubai Mall? It's really HUGE!! :D

Write more later,
Love,
Joslyn

No comments: