Wednesday, June 3, 2009

OMG!! I Suck!!! Well, Kinda Anyway

Hey everyone!

OK, I know. I'm a terrible backstage hand. I mean, I'm totally inexperienced and stuff. And now I feel really, really bad about today. You see, the curtains were pulled WAY TOO EARLY when it was Damai Sec's turn to perform in today's 1st East Zone Arts Fes. And so nobody was prepared and two of the performers couldn't play the first song and had to backstage. When I was asked if there was a chair for this guy performer for the next song, I thought and saw it wrongly and told them there wasn't when later, I found out, there WAS!!! OMG. To the SYF 2009 Damai Sec only-guy performer, if you ever read this blog, I am so so sorry, You probably don't know who I am- well, I'm the girl who wore a pinafore over my black shirt!!! Please forgive me!!!

Well, other than that time, the concert went on quite well, but now my back kinda hurts because I kinda had to hunch while carrying the guzheng stands and stuff coz they are kinda heavy (if you carry four in each hand) and the instruments.....

Oh yeh, and I did talk to the AHS conductor. The sec3 guy that Dazale was practically stalking :D. I suppose he is kinda cute, but not THAT cute. I was like, "MOVE!!!" to him then he was all, "Sorry" and I was going "Thank You!" then he smiled and then I was going, "Good luck btw..."

*Phew*OK, not gonna tell you the rest...

Anyway....

Crap, what was I gonna say????


Love, Joslyn

No comments: