Saturday, October 11, 2008

OK...i know

Hello, my little DARLINGS!!!

Uh huh. I know, my new blogskin. A drastic change, but I had nothing better to do. Anyway, it was perfectly fine before until SOMEONE (yes, that same someone who messed up my Happy Birthday PV the other time) came along and kinda edited here and there and made the fonts look really wierd before I changed it to another thing. Meaning, this. Anyway, so I totally apologise if this blog dosen't work sometimes. Not my fault, but still.

Oh, and by the way, even though there are pix and stuff of NEWS, this doesn't mean that my blog will now be dedicated to NEWS. I mean, I just like them (and HSJ! too but I'm too lazy to search for the skin, NEWS ones are easier to find. Heehee). So, no, this will not be a fansite. Still gonna be a blog for my compliants and craziness. =) Sorry.

LOL.

OK, my blog still takes forever for everything..What is going on???

-OH, freak. I have a lot of stuff to do. I am such a slacker. I am a bad person ;)

YEEESH.

XOXO,
Love,
The lil' Suga n Spice Miss

No comments: