Sunday, October 12, 2008

HMMMM...A wishlist?

Hey my darlings

You guys don't suck, so I want you all (to my FRIENDS only!!! :)) to gimme a wishlist of what you want of less than $20 so that I'll have some ideas to what to get you guys your graduation presents!!! I'm totally stuck!!!

So, do you guys want your presents??? Then GIMME A WISHLIST NOW!!!

Heehee. That's also technically because I'm a VERY busy person. Yeh....I mean, don't forget, I'm doing a one-man (or woman) show around here for the class newsletter and because this month and the previous months I didn't issue it out, I kinda have to put EVERYTHING from way back, about FOUR months ago into this month's issue. And since its already pretty much the middle of October, I must get it done by next week! And there will be three more newsletters, don't worry, but then the second last will be fine...I guess. But the last issue-OMG!!! It'll be a heck a lot oof work. But never mind, I guess. I mean, it was my idea and all, so I guess I must be able to do the stuff with people and all. :) But it will be fun!

And then there's the dioramas thingy.....

And then the Health Ed. project and a lot of other stuff. AISH. Nevermind....

I'll make MY wishlist right on this blog tomorrow, when I'm feeling a little less tired. LOLz.

More tomorrow!

Loads of love,
XOXO,
The Lil' Suga n Spice Miss

No comments: