Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gomen Ne...I was being a Couch Potato...^^"

Hey my darlings!



I totally am very sorry for being such a lazy person these few days. OK, technically, I wasn't THAT lazy. It's just that these few weeks have been, well, extremely crazy. So, gomen! Haven't updated this blog for AGES!!! LOl

But yes, I do admit that I have been slacking off a little.

Just a little, I swear.

Anyway, just FYI, although this news is pretty late, the new NEWS album is gonna be released in 14 days! Yesh, people, let's count the days till the album is released. Oh, but bummer it's the day before we collect our results. YEEESH!!! OK, this TOTALLY sucks. OK, let's make a deal! If I score above 230, get me NEWS album??? PLEASE??? *goes bambi-eyed*Treat it as though it's a going away pressie/graduation one!! LOL. Get that for me in limited edition and Japan import!! LOL. Kidding. But I really want it!! HAHA

Prom nite in 2 days!! HAH

But how in the world am I supposed to go to the prom when I have like, DOZENS of mosquito bites on my body. Today was so SCARY. Saw TWO monitor lizards and other stuff at Sungei Buloh today. SCARY. We didn't even NOTICE the lizard staring at us until we retraced our path. And that thing just stood there STARING up at us. No matter how much we screamed, it just stood there. OMG, so scary!!!!

More later,

XOXO,

Love,

The SugaSpice Miss

No comments: