Monday, October 20, 2008

My Updated Wishlist

Hey my darlings!

I think I can be SUCH a material girl sometimes, heehee. Anyway, graduation is in a month's time and Thanksgiving and Christmas will be round the corner soon, too. So here's a wishlist, since I promised i'd post it here and also because I'm quite bored. I just finished watching Code Blue ;)

The Lil' Suga n Spice Miss' Wishlist, Updated and Revised:

  • NEWS album-Touch
  • NEWS album-Pacific
  • NEWS album-Color
  • NEWS single-Hoshi wo Mezashite (le)
  • NEWS single-weeeek (le)
  • NEWS single-Summertime (le)
  • NEWS single-Taiyou No Namida (le)
  • GYM single-Fever to Future (re)
  • Yamashita Tomohisa single-Daite Senorita (re)
  • NEWS concert-N.E.W.S 2007
  • NEWS concert-Pacific 2008
  • NEWS concert-NEWS Nippon 2006
  • NEWS concert-Winter 2008/2009 (upcoming)
  • Playstation Portable
  • CREATIVE portable mini speakers
  • iPhone
  • Good exam results
  • Lollipops
  • Ice-cream

There's some more I thought of while I was watching Code Blue, but I forgot. ^0^ I'll try to think of it now..........

I am such a couch potato these days. But hey, enjoy my freedom while it lasts! In about a month, there will be a lot of flurry-for the preparation for next year and all. Which sucks.....

A fanfic written by me and a review of Code Blue (WARNING:SPOILER ALERT!) tomorrow!

Nighty!

XOXO,

Love,

The Lil' Suga n Spice Miss

P.S-NEWS fans! Yamapi fans! Check out these websites! http://www.yamapi-time.net/ and www.nichiya.livejournal.com !

No comments: