Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Random Random!

Hey my darlings!

I AM VERY VERY VERY BORED. SAVE ME FROM THIS....ORDEAL! Aish, please do not keep making me eat endless Kit-Kat bars (i have a pretty high metobolism, so WATEVS, LMAO) instead of doing my fanfic or my competition essay for Commonwealth 2009, although I have absolutel no idea what to write about (friendship, or love?)...My fanfic...*sigh* I shall admit that I'm a slacker for that...AISH, it's the holidays afterall....A week or so left until we receive our posting results ne....

Let's talk random stuff again. Like Cheryl said, randomness is THERAPY. Haha.

OK, AND START-TO!

OK, today my sister and I switched on the TV because she was so creeped out by the episodes of Scary Sunday (1999-2000) and so switched on music. Then we were gonna cook some noodles since we were seriously bored...And then Happy Birthday by NEWS went on. My sis then kept watching because there were three consecutive songs (NEWS, Haruma and um.... can't remember) that she seriously liked....2 minutes later.......the saucepan overflowed, my noodles were soggy, the soup was soggy.

Seriously! I would post the pictures here, but I can't find my camera connector to my laptop, so next time ne? Gomen!

Now listening to Hoshi wo Mezashite, one of the best songs ever! NEWS has seriously grown a lot! Comparing to NEWS Nippon to TEPPEN and TEPPEN to Hoshi wo Mezashite to Happy Birthday. I'm talking nonsense now! ^0^

OK, g2g, the time now here is 11.50p.m...3.50a.m in Singapore.

Bon Nuit!

XOXO,
Loads of Love,
Sugar and Spice (forever zutto)

No comments: