Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I swear...

Hey my darrlings!

OK, sorry about not posting for the last few days...I kept going out and felt really sad after watching the drama which Yamapi acted in where he has a heart problem and all. Sheesh kebab! It was soo sad!!! Couldn't stop crying after that. I hate Yamapi for that. Oh well, he's a really good actor/singer/composer, so whatever. Still like him, sorry to disappoint you, Danial.

Haha, this morning, my sis and I were watching, I think it was, Summary 2003. Then she claimed that Yamapi looked like one of her girl friends, Wei Ying. I died laughing. It was DEFINITELY the hair.

LOL.

Yesterday went out with Charis, Xiang Rui, Inez and Kimberly and our old teacher Miss Gaistri. Phew, at least someone knows WHERE and WHAT PLMGSs is. But today, I visited this website, and now I really wanna go to this girls' school called Nightingale-Bamford in New York!!! It's so cool!!!

Oh well.

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: