Friday, December 5, 2008

News Flash!

Hey my darlings!

If you are searching for the review of You're Still The One I Want, it's in the other post before this.

Hey Steph, why the sad face? Daijoubu? Aww, my little darling, don't get so sad! It can't be because of your exams? I thought you said it was fine? Hey, don't cry, k? You'll be fine, for sure! :)

Anyway, NEWS FLASH! Tegoshi Yuya, Kenichi Matsuyama (OH COOL!!! TWO OF THE COOLEST ACTORS!) and Emma Roberts are gonna be acting in this American movie called The Confessions of a Teenage Anmesianic....hmmm...sounds like Tegoshi's gonna be the main character? I mean, considering his character in um...what's it called again? Oh, yeh, 15 Sai No Blues. Yeh, he was an EMO there. Having amnesia should be easy for him.

In other news, the brother of Morimoto Ryuutaro Hey! Say! JUMP, Morimoto Shintaro, will be acting in a Japanese movie, much like The Dog of Flanders. Will be released next year, in December! Can't wait! I mean, Shin's so CUTE!! LOL.


Whoa, was PSLE 2004, 2005, 2007 that easy difficult? Why are all my seniors in Hwa Chong and Dunman. I feel so inferior now. NAH. Kidding. Not jealous. Can go to Dunman High, but also cannot. Score is ok, just no Mother Tongue. Haiz. NVM. Don't care. Next thing I'll find myself doing is studying Japanese and/or Hindi. LOL. I can do crazy things sometimes. Yeh, like everyone here, right.

Oh, G2G. Going to the beach!

Muah!

XOXO,
Sugar and Spice

No comments: