Friday, January 23, 2009

Very TIRED

Hey everyone!

Phew, at least theres like this LOOOONG weekend where I can rest and stuff. OK, it's not that long after all the CNY visitations and all....and i STILL DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO A LAYOUT!!! This is so unfair. You know, I have like...FOUR projects all at once, and only a couple of days to settle it. And not to mention that I'm planning to cleanup my Commonwealth. Oh god.

And for common test...it's around the 5th to 8th week, and this week's the 3rd week. ADN WE HAVE ONLY COVERED ONE OUT OF THE THREE TOPICS FOR EACH OF THE SUBJECTS!!! This is a disaster. What am I gonna do????

This is very, very bad.

Now New Year for me ne. I CANNOT AFFORD TO SLACK BECAUSE I'M NOT AS SMART AS THE JAPANESE ARE!!!

Aish. I'm freaking out.

Bck to other stuff. I am officially in love with Aqua Timez, GReeeeN, NEWS, HSJ and Arashi. Addicted to GReeeen's Kiseki and NEWS's Forever. And of course, as always, YAMAPI!!! I love his Shounen club songs :) Super cute/hot!

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: