Saturday, January 24, 2009

Premonition of Love

...No, don't get your hopes up, I'm not in love. It's just that I thought the Popolo poem (or whatever verse thingy like thing this is) Yamapi wrote (was it written my him?). It's cute. And it's talking about how winter (he hates winter) is not so bad if you're in love (he said he wanted to luv in popolo). AWW. Well, anybody except for Keiko, Abira Yuu...um...it should be Erika Toda or Aragaki Yui. No offence, but I can't stand Maki. Gomen

Day of the first snow.
Being in love with you,
That miracle…

Premonition of Love

I couldn’t feel it.
Like the premonition of love.
That’s right, up till I met you
When I think I want to be in love,
It isn’t something which I can do
“Right now, I don’t want to fall in love”
When I think like this, I’m restricted……
That morning, together with the first snow,
Love descended.
Winter isn’t bad.
You appeared,
I felt so that way for the first time.

Nice?

I think it's beautiful.

I'm totally in lov with Party Diamond songs. PLEASE BUY ME THE DVD!!!

Also...btw....guys....PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, STOP ALIENATING MY SCHOOL, NAMELY PLMGSS. Do I alienate your schools? No. So please don't do that to me. And DToh, I think you really should apologise to me, no offence. But what you said really hurt.


YAMAPI, please don't lipsych anymore!! I love you just the way you are, so don't do that!! :D

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: