Thursday, January 15, 2009

*Drops dead with exhaustion*

Hey everyone!

OK, seniors, what are your dirty little secrets to being so enthusiastic on school events? Huh? Come on, now shoot.

:D

Don't all of you think that everything's changing (and I don't feel the same)?

Gosh, I'm exhausted. Tomorrow, I'm staying back till 8pm coz of CCA visits and stuff. Sad. Aish. Just finished with my dang DT work. SO DIFFICULT. Thank GOD I had a sudden....uh....epiphany and stuff. Whoo~ And today we had like...V.I.S (very important subjects) but my Maths and Science teacher was like...super dry. OK, if you get what that means, hopefully you do.

Oh yeh. Speaking of Code Blue SP. Go find the ratings yourself-23% approx. Too tired to write the entire thing. It wasnt as good as I thought it would have been, but oh well. Still very good anyway. Lucky Charmaine (Lim). She gets to have all the fun.

Yeh...last time, before entering PLMGSS, I only knew one Charmaine. That's my sister by the way. Now it's like....I dunno, I know ten hundred Charmaines or something.

LOL. OK, ignore that previous paragraph. Totally random. OK, no, wait, scratch that.... I am ALWAYS random. Actually, blame that on Erinna. :P

And now to beat the boredom during MT at school....I've been writing drabbles. LOL. OK, it's kinda like English pratice and all. Demo, it's hard to believe that I could get into 1.1A for English banding oz my profiency test essay was NOT my usual style. Oh well, my guess is that it helps to change once in a while, ne?

And 1.1, aren't you guys so excited that we'll be tartin on Japanese soon?

Oh, speaking of education, poor D, now in sss, and struggling with Maths. Seriously, even tho my Maths kinda sucks, call or IM me, I can't do it thru text. My thumbs are too lazy. :P

FIRST period MT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Can I escape to the library with Ku? Please? BTW, does Yuka take Chinese? OK, I'm a sucky friend. :D

ARGH, I'm gonna kill Yew! Freakin' annoying! What th heck's her problem??

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: