Thursday, June 19, 2008

Great Dramas!!!!!

Hey People!

Me again. I am blogging madly at the moment to commemorate the last few days of freedom. Sigh. I know, in fact, we all know. It sucks a lot.

OK, so like, I have not much to do (except-FINISH PLAY!!!) and so I'm blogging whatever dramas and all that I have watched this holidays.

  • Hana Kimi (Jap.)
  • The Legend (Korean)
  • Proposal Diasukasen a.k.a Operation Love (Jap.)
  • Dragon Zakura (Jap.)
  • Nobuta w/o Produce a.k.a The Makeover (Jap.)
  • My Boss, My Hero (Jap.)
  • Yukan Club a.k.a Leisure Club (Jap.)

All of them are great. Proposal Diasukasen, watch out for that though. I cried in the last few episodes. SOBS. OMG, it was so touching!

AND ok, I admit, I'm only saying because of the cute guys inside. I mean, in Hana Kimi, Ohguri is kinda cute and all (get rid of that wierd hairstyle though!), in The Legend is because of Phillip Lee. The main character is way old, but still, nice show either way. Proposal Diasukasen is because of Yamapi aka Yamashita Tomohisa. And so is Dragon Zakura, and Nabuta!!! And then Yukan is because of that guy, the one who acted as Bidou. Sheesh, he looks like the Japanese ver. of Changmin form DBSK.

Just SAYING! :)

But however, I still love Yamapi!!!!!! His acting (and singing) is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean like, ah, nevermind. LOL. G2G guys, on Facebook (yesh! It's finally OK now) and training my animals for wilderness and stuff.

XOXO,

THE Queen B

No comments: