Saturday, June 14, 2008

Colourful much?

Hey People!



OMG, now that I look through whatever I have blogged this holiday, Most of them are so colorful! I mean, I keep uploading pics and stuff. But I guess I have to wand all, considering that a month or so ago, everything was just plain powder pink and raspberries, which sucked. Big Time.



Now, I have, whoa, wayyy, too many linkies (tex, it's my friends' fault, they have like, wayyy, to many blogs). LOL. But everything is just really colorful I guess. I mean, unlike some of my friends', their blogskins are the coolest, but they are totally dead! Mine is a little short of human traffic, but hey, I like it! Lol.



And looking back, I must have written more than a thousand words for the synopsis of The Legend, even though I was and am supposed to finish my play on GET RID OF ALL THIS. Ergo, an environmental one.



I guess I am way better and more interested in writing drama/movie sypnosis and blogging to writing an environmental play-script. Not exactly fun, if you ask me. Seriously, to write an imagnary story to what will happen if the rubbish in this country is not disposed of properly??? Not my thing, I prefer chick-lit. This is so depressing, we're going back to school in a week and I haven't even completed 50% of it. I am such a LOSER. LOL.

OK, people, I gotta get back to my work and facebook. I am totally addicted to facebook.com for some stupid reason. LOL

XOXO,
The Queen B

No comments: