Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Anniversay to Arashi and NEWS!

Hey everyone!

Just one thing first...Happy 10th anniversary to Arashi and 6th anniversary to NEWS! OK, I know it's like almost 1 month late, but the exams have been killing me and I couldn't even use the computer. :((

OMEDATOU YO!

Arashi: Arigatou Arashi for entertaining the world for 10 years and all the best for your futures-remember that we will always be behind you guys supporting whatever you do! Never stop smiling because your smiles are beautiful and thank you so much for being who you guys are. Loving you all <33

Ohno: Darling, even though you wanted quit before you debuted with Arashi, it's great you haven't or else who's gonna entertain Japan and the world with your humor? And although you don't wanna be the riida of Arashi, the band won't be who they are without you! And plus, you're so awesome and an excellent artist, dancer and actor. Never, ever quit Arashi ok? :DD I admire you like crazy and love to meet you one day!

Sho: Your rapping is the BEST in JE and everyone loves your cuteness and your character! Have I mentioned that all your songs you composed are excellent too? Keep up the good work, Keio boy ^^

Jun: You! You were the first to make me like Arashi because of your brilliant talent for acting! You're so funny everytime and really have that DoS smile! Gosh, I love you like crazy! Never stop with your entertaining and stop annoying the rest okay? :DD

Aiba: You're so sweet to everyone. You have a great mellow voice that I love and find extremely soothing . I loved you ever since PPOI and will never stop doing so as well. Continue bugging your band or it won't be fun anymore! :)))

Nino: I love love LOVE your smile and how your lips curve up. It's so adorable! Your cuteness is well loved by many fans and your singing is awesome! <3 

Johnny: Please continue to let Arashi sing and perform like before because they are forever awesome and are famous all over the world. Without them and new singles/songs, I don't know what I'll do and without their acting in cool dramas, I think this world will be very different in a bad way. Plus, they have great talents and AMAZING voices. So please take care of them. Onegaishimasu! Thank you for letting them be here, singing for all of us now. Thank You! :DD

_______________________________________________________________

NEWS: It's been 6 years! You're the first band that made me love J-pop and J-dramas like crazy! You and your awesome-ness! Always remember that we will be with you too! :DDD

Yamapi: Darling, you're my favorite in JE and don't let that stop! Your voice is so GREAT and I love you like mad. You should loosen up coz you're so serious at times but because of that, you make an excellent leader! You have a very cute smile as well, so stay happy always and thank you for being close to your fans by updating your nikki everytime and I would love to meet you one day!

Koyama: Don't let your humor stop-ever! You're practically the comic relief in NEWS and make me laugh everytime I watch the behind the scenes of NEWS concerts! Plus, because of you, you're like the peacemaker of NEWS and always keep the energy of the band up:)

Ryo: Gosh, I love your acting and funniness! Your voice is so deep and nice too! :)

Shige: Not only are you talented, you're so smart and belong in NEWS! :))) Please continue to annoy the rest of NEWS together with Koyama! Smile always and don't stress out so much and compete like crazy.

Tegoshi: Don't bully poor Shige too much ok? And do your best for your studies and sing with that powerful voice of yours! Don't annoy Yamapi too much and be too spoilt! Haha :DD

Masu: You're the cutest and least fussy in NEWS! All you ever want to do is eat and that makes me laugh everytime! :DD

Johnny: Please give NEWS more love and let them unleash the talent in them! Onegaishimasu! Thank You!

______________________________________________________________________________

And because of such great talents like Arashi and NEWS, I have finally found music that I love so much and my knowledge in stuff like Japanese has grown a lot. Thank you, Arashi. Thank you, NEWS. My life has been so much better because of you guys. Everytime I feel down, I will listen to my iPod and with your voices in my ears, everything seems to feel better. So thank you all, and Johnny-san as well! :)))) 

I don't know how to express my heartfelt thanks to you all, but please know that you guys are the BEST and no matter what happens, I'll always be supporting you guys. :D

<33333333

Love, 
Joslyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.