Friday, May 29, 2009

I know, I know

Hey everyone!

I know, I know, I should totally get smacked in the head for not having updated this blog since....well....April the first. Yup, I mean, the CDs and everything? Kinda outdated. Gomen!

OK, so lots of things have happened during the past month- my exam results were good but not exacly what I aimed for, well, except for my Science scores:)

So yesterday was the last day of the semester...yipeee. Finally. \

And tonight, I'll be going out to my old elementary school to hang out and PLAY. Oh yeh :D

Right now, I'm just getting ready to tag along to see the teachers coz today's the Parents MeetinG thingy. Yep. boring. But I have to give this thing to my English/Literature teacher to give to my ex-History teacher. Yup. She left yesterday, now we're all so screwed coz without her, in Upper Sec we are not gonna make it, considering how she was probs the best History/S.S teacher at PL. Oh well. That's just life, I guess....I'm so excited about tonight and tomorrow! I miss all my people at EPPS!!!

Love,
Joslyn

No comments: